About Dre Childs
Business Development Program Specialist
- Organizational Assessments- to identify types of business assistance
- Business Plan Development – assistance in business plan development, assessment, and creation.
Assistance with securing Federal, State, City, and Commercial business opportunities as well as the forming of partnerships and mentorships that will accelerate your business’s development through Hawaii MBDA Business Center’s procurement expertise and network.
Assistance with applying for Small Business Certifications to increase your market access and competitive advantage through Certification or Registration with:
- SBA 8(a) Business Development
- SBA Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
- SBA Women Owned Business (WOSB and EDWOSB)
- VA/SBA Veterans First Verification Program (VOSB and SDVOSB)
- DOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- SBA Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS)
- 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Native Hawaiian Organization-Owned Concern
Facilitation of Market Research and Planning to identify and target new business opportunities with the Government and private sector.
Education for how to effectively advertise, promote and network your business.
- SBA and conventional loan preparation
- General financial counseling
- State of Hawaii’s HI-CAP Program preparation
Other Members of Our Team
Business Development Program Manager
The Hawaiʻi MBDA Business Center is part of a network of Centers fostering the establishment and growth of minority-owned businesses in America. The Center is partnered with the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa, Shidler College of Business, under the management of the Pacific Business Center Program. The Center is Federally funded by the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
Hawaiʻi MBDA Business Center
University of Hawaiʻi, Shidler College of Business
2404 Maile Way, A414b
Honolulu, HI 96822
E-mail: [email protected]